Monday, October 15, 2007

Pre-Game...Cross Dressing?!

I am not going to get too deep into this because it is for a very good cause (Breast Cancer Research) but I think Kyle should of spoke to someone before auctioning off his game worn Bra...I mean we all know that the Leafs have been playing like a bunch of bitches this year so far but to actually go ahead and sell their undergeaments is a little much... You can go to Here to chek out the auction for Wellwood's "milk bubble holders"...

Tonight the Leafs are in Buffalo where they're looking to lose again...I'm sure Raycroft will get the start and I'm making an uneducated guess in saying the final score will be 6-2 for the Sabres. I also wouldn't be suprised if the Leafs are wearing jills instead of jocks tonight judging by the way they were checking the Pens on Saturday...Thank god I'm missing tonights game (going to see Queens Of The Stone Age tonight) but I'm sure once I watch my highlights and read my paper tomorrow morning I'll be just as depressed as the rest of you...

No comments: